Who doesn’t love music right? Amazon music is a great way for you to listen music if you have a prime membership but for a lot of reasons you might want to cancel. On the next steps I will show you how to cancel your Amazon music account fast and efficient so you don’t see any recurring charges on the next month.
Follow the next steps in order to be able to cancel your Amazon music accounts successfully and in no time.
- You need to log in on your Amazon music account from here https://music.amazon.com/home
- When you log in you need to scroll all the way down on the left down corner and you should click under My subscription the “Prime Music”
- Once you select the Prime music then you will get redirected on your Amazon music settings page.
- From your Amazon music settings page you will select “Manage your prime membership”
- Once that is done you will be able to see on the top right of your screen “Manage Membership” , Update,cancel and more.
- When that is selected you will be able to select to end your membership.
And that’s it just by doing the above steps you will be able to successfully cancel your Amazon music account. If the above helped you do it fast and efficient why not sharing the post and helping other as well?
One thought on “How to Cancel Amazon Music?”